I made these this morning. They are super easy and if you have non stick pans they pretty much won't burn.
Ingredients - Serves 1.
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husk
- 2 teaspoons desiccated coconut
- Splash almond milk
- Heat a pot up that has a lid, grease the pot with butter or something if it isn't non-stick
- Mix all ingredients up with a fork
- Pour half in the hot pot and put the lid on, leave on until it set, then remove, then let it go a bit crispy on the bottom and flip over
- Repeat and do the same wiht the second half of the mix.
- Let them cool and take them to where you need in a container - zap for 30 secinds and eat with some greek yoghurt.