You may be sensing a theme with my cooking this week, if you said "Yeh it is laziness and slow cooker-centric" you my friend, would be correct.
After 16 weeks of steamers and grills and Tupperware I wanted no fuss, easy, tasty cooking this week. All
So lets hop to it.
- 1 packet Kanga Bangas - cut each banga into 4
- 1 sweet potato - diced (about 1 -2 cm cubes)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 brown onion - cut in segments of about 8 each
- 1/2 can canned coconut milk - full fat
- 2 -3 tablespoon keens curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 heaped teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup beef stock
- Mix the stock with all of the spices and coconut milk - it will look a bit odd but don't pass judgement yet - You are only at step 1!
- Put sweet potato, onion & kanga bangas into slow cooker
- Pour over your stock/spice/coconut milk mixture
- Leave on slow for the day on low for 8/10 hours
- When you get home give it a good stir, you want the potato to turn to a mash so its like a thick curry.
- Serve it with veges and enjoy!