So far I've just removed chicken, dairy & wheat (But not oats!). I'm not ready to look at week without coconut, coffee or almond milk just yet!
This Ice-Cream is delicious. A great tip is to leave the can of coconut milk in the fridge the night before - it starts colder and the ice cream will set faster!
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee dissolved in 1/4 cup water ( you can do a double shot or more of coffee if you have a coffee machine - I just find you get a stronger flavour with instant coffee without adding too much extra liquid)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 heaped teaspoons psylllium husk (acts as a setting & thickening agent)
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla essence
- Pour all ingredients into the Ice Cream maker and stir to combine
- Let the magic happen for about 30 minutes