I have been into salads and easy, fast meals lately, I think I may have overdone it on nuts lately, unfortunate as I'm headed to Thailand - land of bikinis and little clothing.
Easy Thai Beef Salad
You will need a mandolin to 'spaghetti' veges
- 2 x carrots 'spaghetti-ed'
- 2 x cucumbers 'spaghetti-ed'
- 2 shallots finely sliced
- 1/2 capsicum cut into thin strips
- Beef - we had grass fed rump 1/2 a kilo for 2 serves
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 finely sliced chopped chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Combine in a large glass bowl all of your veges
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together and pour over veges
- Mix around and make sure all veges are covered
- Cook steak on BBQ - this should take about 5 mins?
- Let rest and set the table.
- Dish up the veges, add extra chilli if you like and arrange the sliced beef on top to serve!