If you want to google recipes - google crockpot to get started.
Reasons to love &/or use your slow cooker:
- The house smells delicious.
- Little to no effort is required - chop & throw the ingredients in there!
- Save your hard earned moolah $. Yes eye fillet steak is amazing but cheaper cuts can taste just as good in the slow cooker.
- Easy Clean-Up. One pot! Hoorah!
- Cook in Bulk - I cook whole legs of lamb at the time, and freeze portions - no excuses for take-away!
- Your food is ready when you come home! You switch it on in the morning and dinner is waiting for you in the evening - it doesn't get more convenient.
- Even crappy cooks can make nice food. It's true.
I often google other people's food blogs, I love Juli's blog her recipes are simple and she is hilarious.
I gave her Crockpot Beef and Mushroom Stew a go - it was awesome, I didn't have onion powder & I added leek and carrots.
So good to come home too!