* 8am am pouring wine into slow cooker*
James: What are you doing?
Me: Lazy Bolognese
This is also for guys. I'm not discriminating but seeing as in my house I do all the cooking I went for alliteration and girls guide got the title.
Anywho I've been busy lately and normally I'd cook bolognese on the stove top but I just could not be bothered. 13.5 was due to be released and I had to get my gym and attempt c2b's then get home and did not want to start this process from the beginning.
Plus I've a well know affability for the slow cooker. Brilliance in simplicity.
- 3 cans salt reduced diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1kg organic beef mince broken up
- About 1/2 a bottle of red wine
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 brown onions segmented
- 4 large mushroom diced chunkily
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Combine everything in that slow cooker - give it a few stirs
- Turn it on low
- Go to work or wherever you need to go
- Return home to deliciousness.